Get Ready for .SHOP, the Definitive Online Shopping Address
The GMO Registry is launching .SHOP, one the most anticipated new gTLDs. With online shopping continuing to rapidly grow in market share and popularity, the .SHOP domain name is expected to have extremely high demand when released. Whether you or your customer is a big brand, a mom-and-pop retailer or a new venture, obtaining .SHOP domain name is critical for online sales.
- .SHOP aims to be the global home of ecommerce and retail.
- The .SHOP new gTLD is intended for online shops, as well as offline retailers building an online presence.
- The word “shop” is understood and recognized in many languages and cultures, and the TLD identifies ecommerce or retail websites to Internet users around the world.
- As both a noun and a verb, .SHOP is also a relevant domain name choice for shopping malls, shopping reviews, guides, and blogs.
- The word has extremely high recall, making a .SHOP domain name easier for customers to find and remember.
- A direct Call-to-Action for marketing campaigns
- Sunrise Phase Ends: August 29, 2016
- Early Access Program: September 1 - 26, 2016
- General Availability: September 26, 2016
- Sunrise Application Fee:
- Reseller: 1,297.10 (net price 1090.00 USD)
- Premium: 1,279.25 (net price 1075.00 USD)
- Platinum: 1,249.50 (net price 1050.00 USD)
- sunrise fee: includes application fee and first year registration
- renewal pricing will be the standard registration fee as highlighted in General Availability pricing below.
- EAP (Early Access Program):
- Seven (7) different EAP stages
- Pricing details available in the Control Panel under: Manage Account > My Account > Prices
- General Availability:
- Reseller: 41.05 (net price 34.50) USD/Domain/Year
- Premium: 38.67 (net price 32.50) USD/Domain/Year
- Platinum: 33.91 (net price 28.50) USD/Domain/Year
* The GROSS price includes Germany's 19% VAT; many resellers pay the lower NET price without VAT.
If you already have EOIs (Expression of Interest) in your account, these can be converted to full-fledged pre-registrations.
Please visit: https://www.hexonet.net/preregistrations/shop to learn more about this highly sought-after new gTLD.