HEXONET.NET gets a new Look & Feel
HEXONET's main website (WWW.HEXONET.NET) has been going through a major upgrade over the past several months. On Monday, September 10th, 2012 at 10:00 UTC, the new homepage for the company went live for customers and resellers.
Some of the keys changes include:
- Easier and more intuitive site navigation.
- A completely new section solely dedicated to Registrar Operations Center (registrarOC), one of the company's most sought after services.
- A completely new section dedicated to newTLDs (new Top-Level-Domains) and how to pre-register them.
- A new "Software" area with API information and third party modules; HEXONET continues to integrate with many third party vendors.
- Direct quick searching for domains and newTLDs - expression of Interest (EOI) - available throughout the new site
- New and ongoing promotions will be more prominently displayed
- More detailed and expansive customer WIKI for quick access to help, registry information, and support details.
A huge thanks go to our designers, project leads and engineers for creating our new Look & Feel!
HEXONET kindly requests feedback and comments on our new website, as well as our newly expanded WIKI. Please send emails to firstname.lastname@example.org.