HEXONET's Backorder Technology
HEXONET's motto is "Always One Step Ahead." And our customers and resellers tell us regularly that our domain name backorder system is a step better than the competition. Lets outline the domain name backorder capabilities at HEXONET and how you can take advantage of our service.
Why Backorder an Expiring Domain Name?
Backordering expiring domain names is one of the fast growing and most lucrative businesses in the domain industry. This is because many expired domain names either have existing Internet traffic or some other built up value to them, which can potentially be repurposed by the new owner.
Thousands of expired domain names become available everyday to the general public. And with hundreds of new gTLD launching last year, several of them are approaching their one year anniversary and first renewal period. It is anticipated that there will be excellent expiring domains for new gTLD domains.
For resellers of domain names, many of your customers will be interested in expiring domain names. Resellers commissions for expiring domain name services can be very profitable.
How to Register a Valuable Expiring Domain Name?
Competition for expiring domain names can be fierce. One can try to hand register an expiring domain name, but to truly increase the chance of obtaining one of these domain names, a backordering service like the one HEXONET provides is now the standard method.
How does HEXONET's Backorder Service Work?
HEXONET offers domain name backordering for 17 TLD extensions including:
- gTLDs: .ASIA .BIZ .COM .INFO .MOBI .NET .ORG (including the IDN versions of .ORG: .ОРГ, .机构, .संगठन)
- ccTLDs: .CA .CC .CH .CO .LI .ME .NU .SE .TV .US
- New gTLDs: Some to be released. Stay tuned for more details.
- Advanced algorithms - optimized and tested for maximum performance
- Free use of Expiring Domain Search Engine
- Operates on HEXONET's renown domain infrastructure for speed and reliability
- Individual customers can use the system for their own domain portfolios
- Resellers can resell backordering for a big profit
- Premium/Platinum resellers paid additional commission for backorders processed through their account
- Non-branded notifications and announcements automatically processed by HEXONET
- Real-time billing, charging, and refunding for all backordered domains at expiration
- Fully integrated PRIVATE AUCTIONS for domains under contention
How is HEXONET's Backorder Service Better?
High-performance Technology: The platform is highly optimized to achieve excellent domain acquisition success. Many registries publish deletion-pending lists, as well as, make deletion dates available for individual domains (WHOIS). And though knowledge of deletion times are nice, the value in the HEXONET system is our advanced technology that greatly increases our chances of acquiring these domains in the face of other systems. It's our secret.
Expiring Domain Search Engine: We have developed a powerful expiring domain search engine within the control panel that features a unique Domain Backorder Rating System, a proprietary computerized algorithm that takes into account various numeric inputs to produce a mathematical gauge of a domain’s utility (historically how and how much it has been used). Factors that go into the rating may include domain class, historical traffic, link associations, etc.
Expiring Domain Ratings: All expiring domain names are given an estimated rating based on expected utility. These utility ratings are not perfect and are provided as is without any guarantees, however, they can still provide important insight. 5 Stars - Best Utility, 4 Stars - Premium Utility, 3 Stars - High Utility, 2 Stars - Average Utility, 1 Star - Little Utility
Backorder Alerts: Never Miss an Opportunity - Be Notified with Domain Backorder Alerts! Simply login to your account through the Control Panel and navigate to "Manage Products > Backorders > Backorder Alerts". Then just add one or more keywords of your choice, select any additional options you like, and enter the email address where the alert should be sent. Then anytime a domain with the entered keyword(s) is about to expire, an email notification will automatically be sent to you.
Private Auctions - Multiple Backorders for the Same Domain: Another big advancement of HEXONET's backorder system is how it handles multiple bids for the same domain name. HEXONET has seamlessly integrated PRIVATE domain auctions into its backorder system to ensure that a closed and protected auction, ONLY between the original backordering customers, can fairly determine who the domain should be allocated to. The auction services are provided by our own Premiumsale.com and is completely automated. Customers and resellers can relax knowing that HEXONET handles the invitations, auction execution, and even payment processing for them. Fast, simple and easy for everyone.
Reseller Commissions: For resellers, offering the service is easy and the commissions can be very lucrative.
- PREMIUM Resellers receive a 5 percent commission for all backorders (reseller's customers and sub-resellers backorders) submitted and allocated through their account!
- PLATINUM Resellers receive a 15 percent commission for all backorders (reseller's customers and sub-resellers backorders) submitted and allocated through their account!
- Commissions are paid on all backorders including backorders that go to auction (ie. a backorder for a PLATINUM reseller's customer is won at auction for $1000 USD, the commission for the PLATINUM reseller is $150 USD.
Interested in learning more? Please visit this link where you can learn more about our backorders including the option to download the Backorder Quickstart Guide and view FAQs. https://wiki.hexonet.net/wiki/Backorder. For sales specific inquiries, please do not hesitate to reach out to our team at firstname.lastname@example.org