Introducing .AG, the ccTLD of Antigua and Barbuda
Continuing with more “A” ccTLDs, the next one we want to highlight is .AG, the official country code Top-Level-Domain of the beautiful island of “Antigua and Barbuda”.
Antigua and Barbuda Facts:
- Located East to South-East of Puerto Rico between the Caribbean Sea and the Atlantic
- Estimated population of 86,000.
- 37,500 Telephone Lines in use (est. 2006)
- 2,215 Internet Hosts
- 60,000 Internet Users
The .AG Registry:
- The official website http://www.NIC.AG
- Restrictions: None (anyone worldwide)
- .AG, .com.AG, .net.AG, .org.AG, .co.AG and .nom.AG.
- Statistics - not currently available
Reasons for registering an .AG Domain:
- .AG represents the country of Antigua and Barbuda
- .AG can be used to represent certain types of companies, especially targeting PLC companies in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. The abbrev. for such companies in these countries is .AG (e.g. AUDI AG)
- .AG can be used to represent “Agricultural Businesses”
If you are or service German, Austrian or Swiss companies and are interested in registering multiple .AG domains, please do not hesitate to contact Dennis Nizard at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.