.OSAKA Domain Promo
Osaka is the second largest metropolis of Japan with over 19 million inhabitants and is one of the country's major economic hubs. The city serves as an important area for Japanese business, trade, culture, entertainment and cuisine. A .OSAKA TLD represents Osaka and instantly identifies Osaka businesses, organizations, products, services and people online.
Interlink, the .OSAKA Registry Operator, strives to make .OSAKA a safe, stable, and secure TLD for the entire Osaka Community. As part of its operational plans, Interlink will contribute 50% of .osaka profits (after initial cost recovery) to community projects to expand the Internet, foster communications, improve commerce, and grow the online communities of Osaka.
HEXONET is pleased to announce that it is running a special promotion on .OSAKA domains!
- Promo Ends: May 31, 2016, 2016 at 10:00 UTC
- Promotional Price: 18.92* (net price: 15.90) USD per Domain/Year
- Promotion applies to new 1-Year registrations
- Multiyear registrations are possible, however promotional pricing only applies to the first year
- Transfers and renewals are NOT eligible at promotional price
- Premium Domains are NOT eligible at promo price
Who can register a .OSAKA domain?
The Registry requires the registrant have a connection to the Osaka Community. This “connection”, is called a “Nexus” and is described in the Nexus policy. A Nexus is required in order to establish and maintain a dedicated Internet namespace to serve the Osaka Community.
To register a domain name under the .OSAKA Top-Level Domain the Registrant (person or entity) must meet the Nexus Requirement. Eligible registrants include, but are not limited to:
- Osaka municipalities and local governments
- Public and private institutions in Osaka Area
- Organizations, companies, and other businesses/entities in Osaka
- Residents of Osaka
- Others who have a legitimate purpose for registering and using a [.OSAKA] domain
Please visit: https://www.hexonet.net/domain-name/osaka to learn more