Ready, Set, .CO! - HEXONET's .CO Super Saver Promo
The .CO registry, .CO Internet, recently celebrated its second anniversary of its relaunch of .CO domain. Over the past 24 months, the .CO registry has grown to over 1.4 million registrations worldwide and if fast becoming one of the Internet's premier web extensions. Details of how popular and how quickly the .CO registry is growing, we highly suggest looking at the highlights and key milestones available through this infographic.
To commemorate the second anniversary of .CO, HEXONET is pleased to announce a special pricing promotion for new .CO registrations. At the fantastic price of $11.90 USD (net price) prices won't be better than they are now during this promotion:
- Promo Starts: September 1, 2012 at 10:00 UTC
- Promo Ends: December 31, 2012 at 10:00 UTC
- Promotional Price: 14.16* (net price: 11.90) USD per Domain/Year
- Promotion applies to new 1-Year .CO registrations
- Multiyear registrations are possible, however promotional pricing only applies to the first year
- Transfers and renewals are NOT eligible at promotional price
- Price Promotion applies to all reseller price classes
Why Resell .CO Domains?
HEXONET's and our large network of resellers have always supported .CO registrations. And for the past two years, .CO has been our most popular TLDs. For resellers and registrars not already offering .CO domains, here are some key reasons to consider this highly popular domain:
- .CO is now mainstream. Major international brands have already adopted .CO: Twitter uses t.co as its official URL shortener. G.co is Goolge's URL shortener. In fact, .CO Internet has put together a dedicated landing page which highlights prominent brands, start-ups and community sites that are using .CO Please check out the case studies at: http://www.go.co/case-studies/
- .CO is already understood around the world as the abbreviation for “company” and “corporation”. In fact, many countries already use third-level domain designations that feature .CO (for example .co.uk, .co.nz, .co.jp). Research carried out on behalf of .CO Internet, revealed that 75 percent of web users said they associated .CO with ‘company’, ‘corporation’, or other commercial endeavours.
- .CO domains are being registered across a broad-spectrum of countries with strong registration numbers coming from North America, Europe and Asia.
- The current .CO renewal rate remains strong at 68% for its first-time renewal period. Startups and SMBs in particular have embraced this extension.
- Although .CO is classified as a ccTLD (country-code Top Level Domain), Google already treats .CO as an international domain name.
- There is now a strong secondary market for .CO domains. SEDO, the world's largest domain name marketplace, recently published a report that highlights the success .CO has had in the secondary market. According to the report, .CO was the 9th most frequently sold TLD at Sedo in 2011 and is currently second only to .com in mean average sales prices.
- .CO Reseller Tools are now available. The Control Panel's Marketing Center now has several .CO marketing and graphical materials for our resellers. Please login to the Control Panel and navigate to "Tools --> Marketing Center". There you will find various different marketing materials to help you drive sales.