.WEBSITE and .PRESS Domains - New and Real Alternatives to the Old .COM
A strong growing interest is developing over two of the newest TLDs coming from the Radix Registry, .WEBSITE and .PRESS. Both domain extensions are now in their Sunrise releases - registration period for trademark holders - and will soon be available to the general public during their upcoming Landrush periods. Now is the time to start preparing for Landrush and target the valuable domain names likely to result from these unique new TLDs.
.WEBSITE - Open, Clear and Direct
The beauty and simplicity of the .WEBSITE new TLD is universal and has a purpose that is easy to understand behind the domain name. Worldwide, even in countries where English may not be the spoken language, the word "website" is recognized and understood by many. And of course for English speaking nations, the purpose of the TLD is direct and obvious. Together with the open and generic nature of the word "website", the combination makes .WEBSITE important and valuable, especially as a good alternative to finding available .com domain names.
- An easy and good alternative to the difficultly in finding an open .com .
- An important domain to obtain for those holding traditional .com, .net, .org extensions.
- Open and generic terms available for domain investors.
For more information on .WEBSITE please visit HEXONET at https://www.hexonet.net/domain-landing/website.
.PRESS - Official, Credible and Direct
Apply weight to the words in your news releases, corporate announcements, and public information by delivering it through the .PRESS TLD. Meant for major news providers such as journalists, bloggers and media professionals to news corporations and publishers, as well as, individuals, organizations, and businesses for press release marketing purposes. It's the new way to share public information through a self-explanatory, dedicated and direct access point that readers can consume information that they know to be official, credible, and authorized. The .PRESS domain name gives any publisher, big or small, and businesses the perfect vehicle to reach their online audience in this credible and branded way.
• A branded and direct access online portal for any public or news content dedicated and separate from general purpose content.
• Highly search engine optimized (SEO).
• Shorter, better, and more convenient for customers.
For more information on .PRESS please visit HEXONET at https://www.hexonet.net/domain-landing/press.
.Promotion for Resellers and Customers:
HEXONET is expecting a strong demand for these domain names and in anticipation of this we are planning a special Landrush pricing for our resellers and customers. Throughout Landrush (August 26 - Sept 15, 2014) both TLDs will be discounting the standard application fee by $85 USD from our regular posted Landrush pricing.
- .WEBSITE is now the reduced Landrush Application of $17.85 (net price of 15.00 USD) plus the Landrush annual registration fee
- .PRESS is now the reduced Landrush Application is $17.85 (net price of 15.00 USD) plus the Landrush annual registration fee
- Landrush Application fee is fully refundable if application for a Landrush domain is unsuccessful
Both of these two new TLDs are meaningful, self-explanatory, and easy to remember, which is why HEXONET believes there is a good demand for these domain names. Resellers looking to sell these extensions should look to take advantage of the fantastic Landrush price promotion.